Monday, October 10, 2011

Creative Clayton




Clayton loves playing with these instruments, and building different ones, I think this is one of the biggest ones he made. This is actally a set I had when I was a kid, I'm glad my mom kept it, all my kids love it, even Sarah.




Clayton always climbs over our couch, even though he's not supposed to. This time he got stuck, and I was tempted to leave him! I rescued him just after I took the picture.




I don't remember why this picture was taken, but I think he looks like he's up to something!



This was on our move to Boston. I was driving alone with Clayton and Sarah, and I heard a little voice from the back saying "me draw, me draw". Not much you can do about a boy with a pen when you have hundreds of miles to drive and you don't want to stop. Luckily he didn't draw on his clothes, or anything else that couldn't be washed off.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: