We had our church Christmas party last week, and Santa came to visit. The kids were so excited to see him.
Unfortunately I didn't get grate pictures, and I also forgot to get one with Sarah. I hope we have another chance for Sarah to see him, otherwise, we won't have one of those famous pictures with Santa where the kid is screaming, because I'm pretty sure that's what she would do.
On another note, here are our kids enjoying our "fire". We were so excited when we found out that the house we were going to rent here in Boston had a fireplace. We needed to get it cleaned before we could use it, and unfortunately we received bad news, it's not usable. This house is so old, and the fireplace is falling apart, so it could cause major problems, and even catch the house on fire if we used it, and we don't want that to happen.

0 comments:
Post a Comment