On the 6th of January, Sarah turned 1! It really is amazing how fast our little babies grow, and how much they change in the first year of life.
Even though Sarah won't remember her birthday, I wanted to make it special for the other kids. Clarissa and Clayton love celebrating birthdays, and were very excited to help Sarah have a fun day.
I thought it would be fun to take the kids to Build-A-Bear to get a new teddy bear for Sarah on her birthday. Her nickname is Sarah-Bear, so I thought a teddy bear would be a perfect gift.
I don't know where Sarah was in this picture, but Clarissa and Clayton loved building the bear for her.
And giving it a bath! Especially Clarissa, I think she bathed the bear for at least 10 minutes, probably more, while Sarah just wandered the store.

0 comments:
Post a Comment