Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Quick Update

Since I haven't posted in a while, I thought I would just quickly post a quick update about what each of our kids has been up to lately. I hope these pictures work since they were ones that I took on my phone and just copied into this post, so sorry if they are small.
photo.JPG

Clarissa started her first day of first grade last week. She loves it, and is excited to study butterflies this year, unfortunately, she has to wait until spring!

photo.JPG

Our 2nd little princess is just growing up so fast. She is 20 months, and loves to play with the older kids. The other day Clayton was wearing his Superman costume, and Sarah insisted on dressing up too. Even though she kept  tripping on this dress, she wore it for at least 30 minutes. She is also talking so much, which has been a lot of fun.


photo.JPG

That same day I found her by herself with a few markers!  She did a wonderful job coloring herself, (and all over the wood floor, luckily they were washable), she even used multiple colors, colored underneath her shirt, and the bottoms of her feet!


photo.JPG

Clayton enjoys just being a silly kids, and wearing paper bags around the house. He started Joy School yesterday, and he starts his speech class tomorrow. He loves having his school to go to, and asks every day if he can go. It's going to be a long two years until he goes to kindergarten.

0 comments: