Monday, April 30, 2012

Clarissa Lost Her First Tooth



On Friday, April 20th, Clarissa lost her first tooth. She was so excited! (She has actually been wishing for months that she could lose a tooth, especially when she would have friends that had lost one.)  The Wednesday before I looked at Clarissa and her tooth looked a little crooked, so I asked her about it. She was surprised to find out that it was loose, her new tooth was already poking up. So, she wiggled it for a couple of days, and on Friday evening, Quinn helped her pull it out. He said it was pretty loose that he didn't have to pull that hard.

She wanted to wait to put it under her pillow because she wanted to take it to school to show her friends. We convinced her that it would be just as exciting to show them the hole, and she put it under her pillow that night for the Tooth Fairy. 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Janell said...

Wow, that is exciting! I can't believe she is old enough to be losing teeth. How is all day Kindergarten going?

Jackie said...

I told Aedan that Clarissa lost her tooth and ever since then he was more diligent about wiggling his loose one. He just lost it today so now he has a smile to match Clarissa's!
BTW I totally need to send you a pic Aedan drew in his journal. Amidst several drawings of light sabers and ninjas he drew a cute pic of a boy and girl holding hands with a heart drawn in between them. When I asked him who it was he kind of blushed and said it was him and Clarissa...

David said...

This is crazy, but Gigi lost the same tooth at the same time. The night she left it under her pillow, we couldn't find any cash except a $10 bill. The tooth fairy won't be so generous next time :)