Monday, October 06, 2008

Hair Bows


My friend Becca taught me how to make hair bows a few months ago. It has been a lot of fun to make bows that match Clarissa's outfit. She will actually leave these bows in! If there is anyone that lives close by (or if you are willing to come visit) I would be happy to teach you how to make them. They are a lot cheaper then what you buy at the store, plus you can make the exact colors that you want. Just let me know if you are interested.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

tweedlediva said...

I'd better refrain... Matt would kill me if I put them in Taylor's hair. ;-)

Michelle said...

Those bows are really cute! I would totally be interested if I lived closer and had a cute girl to put them on! :)

Aislin said...

Me! Me! Pick Me!

Allison said...

Quinn, I'm so glad you found my blog - I love blogging and looking at friends' blogs. It is such a great way to keep in touch with friends. You have such a beautiful family! Your daughter is absolutely adorable! I scrolled through your blog and see that your wife is expecting baby #2. Congratulations! It's good to be in touch! Glad you see you are doing well!
-Allison

Lisa said...

Darling hair bows. If we have a girl, I'm definitely coming over to make some! (Well, I guess it would be 1 1/2 years before she could wear them... maybe I'll wait a bit) Hope you're feeling ok lately!

Kristin said...

Hmmm...with four daughters, I would certainly be interested. Maybe sometime when you are visiting here...

BTW...hope you are feeling well! I never do very well at the end of pregnancy, and have great sympathy for others as a result. We're cheering for you!

Jackie said...

Thanks for teaching me how to make these even though I don't have a little lady in the house! I think my niece will love them! So cute!

Crys said...

These were so fun to make Tiffany. Really I had a good time. The only problem is now I want to head out for ribbon and make some more....ahhh, the ribbon madness is passed on ;)