A good friend of ours from Boston, Ellen, has been nominated for the Best LDS Female Solo Blogger of 2010. I'd love it if you would vote for her. (links are at the end)
I'm sure all of the other blogs that have been nominated are all wonderful blogs, and I have only had a chance to glance at a couple of them. But I want to tell you why I love reading Ellen's blog.
1. She is a wonderful photographer. Some of her posts have no words, just beautiful photographs of the Boston area, and everywhere she visits.
2. She loves to bake. She is always sharing wonderful recipes and pictures of the yummy things that she bakes and shares with everyone.
3. She loves to quilt and sew. I wish I was a wonderful quilter like Ellen. She always seems to be working on a quilt or another sewing project. And 9 times out of 10, at least, it seems like she gives these creations aways.
4. She is adventurous. Ellen is always talking about her trips around the New England area and the new friends she makes on a weekend outing.
5. She is an amazing friend, and not just to long time friends, but to everyone she meets. I am so amazed at how many friends she has, and all that she does for them. She is such a selfless and loving person.
This list doesn't even put a dent in how amazing she is, but I don't have time to list everything, plus it's hard to describe such an amazing women in words, it just doesn't give her justice. I know many of my friends don't know Ellen, but take a look at her blog, and if you would like to, please vote for her!
Here's the link to her blog: big red EP
Here's the link to vote for her: Best LDS Female Solo Blogger of 2010
2 comments:
Ah shucks! You are so nice. Thanks, Tiffany.
NOW GO VOTE!! :)
I've been voting for her.
Post a Comment